Thursday, December 21, 2006

Updates

You must be wondering wat am i doing now?
Always so busy
Don't see me online, dun reply msn, dun answer skype on and on~~~

Ha ha.. to tell you the truth I am really busy lah...
Putting aside the piles of reports in front of me, I have still a number of things to accomplish before I can once again set myself free for another vacation of break.

The copious reports are turning me into a word generator.
Everytime I sit myself in front of my laptop, I could stop myself from typing.... till all drained out and nothing left in me. By then, it would be like 2am? And wat do I have to do after that?

Sleep lah.... either Sleep or Pimples!!! :)

Besides the school work, which I dun really pay much attention on, there are a few more things going on concurrently~~~~ which keep me busy

I will be putting up a mini puppet show at one of the kindergarten on Christmas. This is part of the module I took this sem. Thus being the director, I have to settle almost all the admin stuff and of course the script, the actors, the stage blah blah blah... and all those meant TIME!

Knowing the fact that I am running out of time, I took up the challenge of shooting a short film after persistent persuasion of some enthusiatic classmates. The deadline is 5th of Jan and we just started 2 weeks ago. We did the script, beg our classmates to be actors, meet up for discussion till midnight blah blah....just hoping everything can be done before the competition closes for entries.

Though busy, I am really enjoying it. For those who know me real well, you should know I am a workaholic. Ha ha... think thats all folks... update more when I have the time!!! See you!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: