Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Time for some FRESH air!


I have been telling the whole world I am going to Korea and here I am ready to set off tonight. Don't miss me, don't call me as I will not be bringing my mobile with me. I learn something new maybe some of u are not aware, in order to auto roam in Korea u need a 3G handphone. "Fortunately", my entire family don't carry one. Not that technologically inclined. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to experience the "peacefulness" of not having a beeping device in my pocket and get enlightened like YN.

Don't worry my dear friends, I THINK I will be back with presents, maybe not for all, maybe for those that I will be seeing in the next few weeks after I return. Ha ha. Recently quite budgetted, spent most of my savings on my overseas studies. Dun THINK I am rich, shake away that illusion/delusion that DJs earn a lot, I personally DON'T, on top of that I am just a small fry PART TIMER. Ha ha...

But I promise to bring back small gifts and food. Each of you should be able to get a taste of Korea delights, be it a mouthful or a bite. Hee:)

Take care all. I will be back in 1 week time. Then is another round of performance. Which means busy again , but I quite like the feeling sometimes.... Yee!!!! Freak!

No comments: