Saturday, May 27, 2006

X-MEN III.2

Managed to catch X-Men 3 before I fly off to Korea on Monday.
This is one of the blockbusters I have been waiting to watch this year.
The Straits Times awarded 3 out of 5 stars,I find it quite entertaining too.
Impressive CG but little characterisation.
Not to blame them, characterisation is always not the focus of "action pact" movies.
Anyway, some people died. Go watch yourself.

Shouldn't reveal too much of the story here in case some of u are considering to watch it over the next few days. Some pictures here for those who are still struggling whether to watch.


Anyway, in case some of u don't know. Please be patient after the show, pull through the long long credits because there is a bonus scene right after it. Though short, it contributes a lot to the storyline. U may have this 得意 feeling in you as u see "ignorant" people leaving the cinema oblivious of the extra clip behind. Because I had. Ha ha.

Enjoy the show!

No comments: