In english, it literally means DIFFICULT TO LAUGH!
But in chinese, you can explain it in my ways. Like 难过的笑,难得的笑,难得不笑 etc
Let me bring up some case studies:
难笑(1):The Hip Hop Uncle
Weird pple like to appear in front of me, think they are trying very hard to appear on my blog.
This uncle was wearing a gaudy shirt with an astonishing red sling bag on him. What made him funny was not his fashion sense ( I am okie with that cos many uncles like to act trendy) but the accessories that were dangling prominently on his body. First, a mini sized portable radio, think was CLASS or GOLD, couldn't make out which station cos the radio was either too low batt or had poor reception. I could see uncle frantically hitting the radio with his chest to make the radio sound slightly clearer. I think he tried too hard.
Next on the list, the tiny cute little yellow whistle hanging dangerously on the zip of his bag. So striking and out of place. Trying to imitate school girls right uncle? Can hang more......
Then the last item, on his hand. I forget wat you call them. A gripper? Use to train the strength of ur fingers. He must be a never say old type of uncle, catching up with time and his youth, exercising every min he has.... I am feeling 惭愧!
难笑(2):A Not-to-be-Named Drama
I went with high expectations but none of the expectations were met. A new record was set. I have lamented a lot that night and didn't want to repeat here. Just have to say, I had never sank so low in my seat while watching a performance. If there was someone beside me to pinch, he or she would have gotton bruises everywhere on his/her hand. Thank god nothing happened to you!
我是应该难得不笑还是难过的笑呢?
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment