Monday, October 02, 2006

Here for someone

I try to do multi-tasking and hope I am managing it quite well.

Except the fact I am neglecting my blog.

Some good soul just tagged on board why newspaper daily becomes a weekly magazine instead.

Paiseh.

I have a long day tml, class starts at 8am and I can only return to hostel at 9pm so... if I dun sleep in the next 5mins, my good buddy MR PIMPLE will haunt me again.

So sorry to say I have to neglect this place for another 2 days before the XXXX guy return!

But I am here of course for something special.

A good friend just had her 21st bdae on TUESDAY.

As a good friend who is a few countries away, I still have to apologise that I failed to find ways to congrat. Hope this can make up for my belated blessings.....

I wun mention name, you know who u r.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
PLEASE BE HAPPY!

No comments: