Friday, September 22, 2006

Are you there?

Sorry to disappear for some time.

Though no one cares anyway....

Though my sitemeter reflects the other way...

Was busy with my Uni life at Taiwan. In case some of my "long lost" friends whom I didn't manage to catch up before I fly date me for tea at Singapore, I need to declare that I am already safely settled at Taiwan for 2 weeks and have 3 years more to continue. If you want tea, can try taking TIGER or JETSTAR, rather economical. I will be free just make an appointment with my secretary.

The Earth revolves around the Sun. I revolve around my studies. I could finally understand why YN LIKES to talk about his Uni life in his previous previous blog entries. Ok, maybe LIKE is the wrong word to use. LAMENT may be an apt description. As a 24 hr student, sometimes you just can't stop talking about studies and classmates because they are so closely rooted to ur life. Especially when I live in the hostel, I see my classmates everyday and face my laptop every night. Life may turn stale soon I guess, but I am trying to prolong the expiry date.

Let me tell you more about my life at Taiwan. If you are worrying whether I can cope well, I can assure you that I am living fine. Sometimes I wonder whether am I too comfort in a foreign country. Probably because most people around me are Chinese, so it doesn't pose a big problem for studying overseas. Of course there would definitely some minor cultural differences which I have to fill up the gap. Like they recognise bathing as 洗澡 instead of 冲凉 where in Spore we actually accepted both. Another one would be 幺 and 一. Only Spore and China say YAO i think. Other than this, the rest is still ok.

For the past few days, as most UNI students would face, I started selecting my modules and going for lessons. In Taiwan, the system is a bit different. Selection of our modules actually finalised at DEC. So in between, we can choose and drop modules in an assigned time. But of course, we will confirm our modules asap so that we can attend lessons on regular basis and not miss lessons.

Anything you want to know maybe can tag and see convenient to reveal or not. ha ha

There will be a camp tmr, organised by my department sort of faculty in Spore. Going camping for 2 days 1 night. Hope to bring back some photos and interesting ghost stories.

Before that, pls TAKE CARE of urself.

No comments: