Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day @ Taiwan

First day.

So must write something before I sleep.

The weather here very dry.
My lips and face cracking....
Think is time to activate PLAN B.

来人,bring me my lip gloss and mask!

First Day at taiwan something exciting happened.

Was approached by this still quite ok-looking "obasang", actually she stopped my friend first, who look I think more "toot" than me.

For a moment I thought she trying to sell products or maybe even herself, cos she got that fishy look on her, like nothing good up in her sleeve.

Then she told us...she wanna us to take a look at“沐浴露的目录”.
My friend was totally stunned and I interfered. See what this "auntie" up to.

She carried on to persuade us into her shop. Not those sleezy massage parlour, just a normal boutique u see at Orchard. So I went in to see what she had for us.

She led us to her storeroom, asked us to go in....

I was holding on firmly to my money pouch:

“不用了。谢谢!”
“没关系进来,你怕?”

是,我怕。
谁知道你想带我进房做什么?
我知道
我这种货色应该auntie都不要,
我的朋友更不用讲

所以
我又怎会掉入完全没有camo的陷阱呢?

And I left the shop with my friend immediately.

Leaving her behind and her accomplice, guessing whether we are students? Or tourist?

Of course I didn't tell her, we are students acting like tourist.

No comments: