Saturday, July 01, 2006

魔音穿脑

I will be quite busy this wkn...

The main reason is because I have 4 shifts at 933 in 2 wkns.
Don't ask me why...
Long story to explain.
I have nothing to complain, since I have not much time left so I dun mind actually.

Tune in if u are free....
Even u dun wan to... u can't help it if u r a listener of 933....
Cos the possibility of u hearing me is too HIGH!
Total of 8 shifts available during wkn, I covered half.
Do u think u can escape from my 魔音?ha ha, u r kindly advised to either succumb to fate or throw ur radio away...
yah... another option.... tune to other stations... but...

PLS DUN DO THIS TO ME!


01-07-2006 Saturday
  1. 《烂人馆》1630---1900
  2. 《周末Melody》2300---0200
02-07-2006 Sunday
  1. 《烂人馆》1630---1900
  2. 《弦歌寄意》2030---2200
Which means I have to give "Superband Revival Round Recording" a MISS!
Hopefully some bless souls will call in to give me first updated news...

Any KIND Folks out there?

Anyway...

Happy Youth Day to
  1. all teens out there...
  2. half adults who still behave like teens
  3. pple who still think there are teens
The important month is finally here....
JULY!
ha ha... if u r still bothering...

Look Out for my new entry...
It will help!

No comments: