Though Mama warned NO SWIMMING during Hungry Ghost Festival.
And in case you infer from the previous entry, I didn't go there to see the purple swimming trunk man.
All these happened, thanks to a friend.
Not very nice to mention his name, he is going back to SHANGHAI soon.
The plan was forced to procastinate as one of us don't have a kayak cert. You need at least a 1 star cert to ride in the open sea, without the accompany of instructors or life guards. This is wat we heard, other places also?
Hey, u wun be thinking I am the one without the cert?
Anyway the swim was quite fulfilling. Swam 1 hour non stop. It has been a long time since my last swim.
Didn't manage to see any headless ghost in the water, saw MUCUS floating instead.
The life guard gave me a snare when I came out of the pool. He must be wondering why I was not swimming in a str8 line. Now you know the reason.
After the swim, I met up with the SHANGHAI friend even though our kayak plan foiled.
Beside adventurous sea sports, we have another important thing to do.
We were bestowed a mammoth mission, to churn out scripts for an alumni performance next year. And the deadline fell "coincidentally" at the end of aug.
We started from zero and parted with 1 skeleton done. Phew!
Heng, we met up!
Yah, forget to tell you i met another 怪 peh peh in the changing room again.



No comments:
Post a Comment