Monday, July 31, 2006

Who passed me the FLU?

I was suppose to be quite busy on Sunday.

Should have met up with a friend to talk about lyrics and also to attend DY's music clinic finale performance.

But in the end, everything was put on hold.

Sorry DY, I really wanted to go and show support.

But I knew I wasn't in the right state. Tissue paper was summoned every 1 min. And quite ugly for me to lug the few boxes of tissue paper to Hougang. People may think the tissue papers are for me to wipe tears when I see my idols.

I was quite shocked when I knew some of my friends who had the reputation of a strong OX were attacked by virus like me.

Who was the culprit?

Managed to shortlist a few as follows:
  1. Mac Flurry + Ice Milo : ate on the previous day for supper, think my body cannot tahan cold things, not that I "lai ang" leh
  2. My colleague: the whole office is invested with her flu bug, moved in 2 x air filter hopefully can fight her germs
  3. My friend: BK, see him like strong strong type, can fall sick all of a sudden, think the germs in him quite powerful
  4. The mic: the most intimate and intimidating equipment that I had come across for the past wkn, and also the most dangerous killing weapon in conty, accumulate different forms of virus contributed by the DJs.
Who passed me the FLU?

Own up now!

No comments: