Monday, July 03, 2006

"GENIE! Can u pls grant my wish?"

你在烦恼吗?
不用担心!救星来了!!

As I was saying in my previous entry.... July is a very SPECIAL month...

Because many GENIES ( or maybe Santa Claus working OT ) will appear during this month. Or I would rather say this particular week or even.... this particular DAY.

So I think is time for me to submit my WISH LIST(s) to any GENIES out there reading my blog.
Before I start....being a polite and courtesous Singaporean... I MUST SAY

THANKS AH!

MY WISH LIST
  1. laptop -- considering APPLE mac, the white one, sleek but too common, which GENIE so generous?
  2. handphone -- time to say bye bye to my 看了让人讨厌的 hp
  3. top -- I should have gone 《抢救衣橱大作战》long ago. seriously dun mind 突破性的衣服, but make sure it suits me.... pink and purple.... erm.....
  4. bottom -- my waist.... can call me and ask lah... higher than 28 hor... dun want so tight! Faded jeans look quite nice... :)
  5. coat/sweater -- u know i need to be "fatter"
  6. bag -- whatever type, casual would be the best, can bring to school also. Pls make sure is the latest design hor....
  7. cap -- If u dun think I look nice in a cap, forget it!
  8. watch -- those "leather" type, fat strap, classy....
  9. ???
老天po bi,给我好礼物... ... 哈哈,我好紧张......
谢谢!

Pls bookmark this page... as I will update this list whenever I think of anything again... ha ha of course before 11 July!

No comments: