Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Look who's mad?

Did I ever tell you I was peeped by this guy who wore a purple swimming trunk in the changing room at one of Singapore's public swimming pool?

I think I didn't.

Nah....that was a few years ago, when swimming was still a monthly routine.

Dun mistaken, I am not trying to show off neither proud of it. But this experience taught me 2 things:
  1. Weird people like to lurk around in public bathrooms.
  2. They are DESPERATE pple, because they target me!
I KNOW WAT YOU DID LAST SHOWER.

Anyway, that was not my only encounter. But I am not interested to relay the story anymore.
What I actually wanted to write, is another few encounters happen for the past few days.

The Shabby Stock Broker:
  • he came on bus
  • already very indifferent, cap on, unkempt moustache, murmuring under his breathe
  • his eyes glowed when he saw the bus filled with people
  • started to rattle on stocks and shares
  • pointing fingers at you, giving you advice
  • wat shares you can buy wat u can't
  • "no money, get down the bus"
  • till the Indian Bus Uncle was so fret up and also frightened the broker will harass any of us, he threatened to throw him down if he make any more noise
  • the broker subsided a bit but continued to rattle on after a while
The Neat Beggar:
  • he was a passer by
  • saw me innocent and with smile, he approached me with this smirk on his face
  • thought was whos friend?
  • stick his face rite in front of mine, like we are long lost friends
  • “小弟,可以借我9毛吗?我没有钱搭车。”
  • usually i will help
  • 90 cents still reasonable, wat I cannot tahan was the next line
  • “算我求你!”
  • that line seemed ok rite? sounded normal for someone begging for $$.
  • but he was like saying for the sake of saying, as if once said I should give him the $$.
  • “算我求你!”
  • Before he left, he repeated the line for a few times.
  • 讲越多次就不用还钱啊?
Anyway, the swimming trunk peeping tom is a real life story hor, dun doubt my 魅力

And is he not BLIND!

No comments: